Have they Forgotten Have they Forgotten

I likes!!!

OOOO Chris Cheney never looked so evil!!!

Good song and well animated!!

Red Bull Red Bull

I like it

The ads are so stupid! This is good i found it funny, good work!

Renegade-Hamster responds:

Thanks.

Bureau of Justice: Ep 1 Bureau of Justice: Ep 1

Good

I liked it. I cant wait to see the next episodes! 1 thing tho learn 2 draw australia

spork-man22 responds:

i actually had taken that drawing of the earth from another movie i had started working on which was supposed to take place on a diff planet so i got a weird picture of the earth and rotated i think. so im not sure if it's australia or deatched india or what, alls i know is i had it so i used it
thanks for the positive feedback though, you and everybody

Parachuting Parachuting

Really good

That game rox! i can't believe its your first i can' even make games so u>me. Keep up the good work id liuke 2 see more games from u maybe longer and moe detailed. still this game is hot FRONT PAGE!

dodge game dodge game

Well...

Needs more, the game is pretty pointless at the moment, make it more difficult with moving objects and a timer. Adding in a scoring system would be good 2!

GameFreak89 responds:

id love to make the objects move but as ive said to ppl, buttons dont seem to tween

Egyptong Egyptong

Very Interesting

That is one mighty strange concept for a game. Nice style and the idea of a completly impossible game is certainly different. id like to see more games like this just with some sort of chance at victory.